Application for Employment
Please send completed employment application and resume to:
Iowa Western Community College
2700 College Rd. Box 4-C
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
For Professional Staff positions please include a minimum salary requirement in your cover letter. For all Faculty and Adjunct positions please include an IWCC Application, Cover Letter, Resume and Unofficial Transcripts.
Adjunct DUI-CE Instructor
Minimum of Associate Degree or equivalent experience in related field
Certification to teach PRIME For Life curriculum
Keep certification up-to-date by recertifying every 2 years
Commitment to providing exceptional training
Possessing insurmountable rapport-building skills
Efficient and thoughtful
Ability to use training tools to help offenders reduce their substance use problems
- Teach 12-Hr Driving UnImpaired (DUI) course 2 consecutive Saturdays from 8 am – 2:30 pm OR a Friday 5 pm – 9 pm/Saturday 8 am – 4:30 pm every month.
- Document attendance each night on class roster.
- Gather materials, handouts, and textbooks for class from supply cabinet.
- Obtain appropriate releases of information when needed.
- Award certificates at end of last class.
open until filled