Supplies for incoming Freshman
The following is a list of supplies new culinary students are required to have starting their freshman year.
Chef Attire – This includes the following:
- Three White Chef Coats with White Buttons – Approximately $42.00 ea.
- Three Black Chef Pants – Approximately - $27.00 ea.
- Two White Bib Aprons - $6.00 ea.
- Two White Skull Caps - $13.00 ea.
- One Knife set - $285.00
Front of the House Attire
- One Royal Blue Bow Tie - $5.00
- One White Tuxedo Shirt - $24.00
- One Pair of Tuxedo Pants – Approximately $35.00
- One Black Bistro Apron - $10.00
- Monogrammed Polo Shirt - Approximately $26.00
- One pair of Black Non-Slip Enclosed Toe, Leather Shoes for Kitchen and Front of House Service – These can be purchased through the uniform store or somewhere else