Students may join the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Student Chapter and Associated General Contractors of America (AGCA) Student Chapter. Students are encouraged to join these chapters. The program helps to enrich the educational experience of students enrolled in construction-related studies and training.
The benefits of joining a chapter include:
- Contact with other students of similar interest and career goals
- Closer contact with construction faculty
- Contacts with chapter staff, and access to their experience and services
- Opportunities to visit and learn from local construction projects
- Possibilities of meeting and working with contractors (future employers)