Industrial Technology Certificate
Just the Facts
Program Start Term: Fall Only
Program Length: 1 Semester
Part-Time or Full-Time: Both
Program Courses Offered: Day & Evening
Program Location(s): All Iowa Western Locations
About the Program
The Industrial Technology Certificate program of study prepares students to be employed as technicians in the fields of electrical maintenance and production. The program is developed especially for the industry in the development, installation and maintenance of complex industrial processes as well as their electronic, controller, and computer devices. Graduates of this program are awarded a certificate.
Upon the successful completion of the program students will:
- Follow safety practices and procedures for all tools and equipment with proper use of PPE.
- Describe types of work and workplace environments available and techniques needed to succeed within professional career fields.
- Build, analyze, and troubleshoot electrical circuits.
* Salary information from EMSI Analyst Database.
* The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. The information provided here describes the graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information regarding gainful employment for the most recent academic year (as of July 1).