Management & Human Resources Diploma
Just the Facts
Program Start Term: Fall and Spring
Program Length: 2 Semesters
Part-Time or Full-Time: Both
Program Courses Offered: Day & Online
Program Locations: Council Bluffs Campus
About the Program
The Management & Human Resources Diploma program of study is designed to develop entry-level supervisory, managerial, and personnel resource skills. Students develop a basic foundation in applicable business, supervision, and fundamental management skills. Human relations, accounting, marketing, teams, quality fundamentals, problem solving, electronic commerce, communications, and specialized areas of employee training are intended to provide a background to enhance an individual's success as a supervisor or personnel officer in business and industry. This certificate may be used as a foundation for a Management & Human Resources Associate of Applied Science degree program. Graduates of this program are awarded a diploma.
Upon the successful completion of the program students will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the foundational elements of management and human resource supervision.
- Identify basic techniques of supervision of employees to achieve organizational goals.
- Demonstrate fundamental skills related to the accounting and financial evaluation of employees and a preliminary understanding of the law of human resource management and labor regulation.
* Salary information from EMSI Analyst Database.
* The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. The information provided here describes the graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information regarding gainful employment for the most recent academic year (as of July 1).