Robotics/Automated Systems Technician
Just the Facts
Program Start Term: Fall Only
Program Length: 2 Semesters
Part-Time or Full-Time: Both
Program Courses Offered: Day
Program Locations: Council Bluffs Campus
About the Program
The Robotics/Automated Systems Technician program of study prepares students to be employed as industrial automation technicians. Graduates are trained for entry-level jobs involving the implementation, installation, and maintenance of industrial automation systems. Graduates of this program are awarded a diploma.
Upon the successful completion of the program students will:
- Identify and apply appropriate safety procedures.
- Apply knowledge and skills in electrical systems.
- Apply knowledge and skills in mechanical systems.
- Apply effective and interpersonal communication as an individual and as a team member.
* Salary information from EMSI Analyst Database.
* The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. The information provided here describes the graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information regarding gainful employment for the most recent academic year (as of July 1).